YTuesday, June 30, 2009' 6:13 AM
Hellos* I am so damn happy today,want to know why?
Because,i can play computer longer haha.
Yeah,finally is the day to strike.
But , homework have tons lots.
D: that is not going to spoil my mood eh.
Erms,finally is like tuesday. yeah 3 more days. please jyjy.
Hahaha,whatever...
I am so going to die,chinese teacher give us write thing wtf lar.
So,many homework need to rush de lah. :[ i am so stress!
Want to scold that damn chinese teacher.. D: neverunderstanding me.
*Sighs. like,i am living for studying not for stress.
I am so damn tired right now. D: why,tell me why! i need to take those
stress. I am having a decision to die,right now.
There's no longer tommorow nothing to live for right now.
Except my family and friends <3>
I am like,emo right now .. please teacher understand me better thanks.
Going emoing right now.
Bye.
Will come back someothers day.