YSaturday, April 4, 2009' 2:04 AM
TODAY 4/04/09 Saturday_____________________________________________________________________Little Nyonya's DVD is out Buy/Sell at all TS Shop.Using Background of NYONYATraditional Chinese Drama series Jenette Aw says : " When I flimed this Show I Am Pretty Nervous Because The Nyonya's Kebaya is diff-icult to dress on".LOLS. this news is i created de (: hahas now post.Siannn....
Nothing special to post
This blog is dyinggg(:
So i revived it.
Maybe sometimes i won't post.
Sometimes i will.
So , I am going to tell you my tommorow's-
Routine.
1)Go Woodlands
2)Eat Seoul Gardens
3)Little Nyonya Dvd [Maybe Can or Cannot]
4)Shop ..
5)Don't know go where luhh.
6)Go home.
This is my routine tommorow. Whos going woodlands
Taq me (:
Hahahahas
Ouhh , yeah "MIT" i watched it till esp 12
Going 16[last]
The crimes geting scarrier!
Too badddd. cannot play the computer much longer.
Eaten Tuna Sandwich as dinner [dieting]
PSLE is going to be near so i won't be playing computer-
So long , as i don't want another retain.
Teacher's says:"Retained Again will go north-light".
I don't want to... haiz ..
Let the destiny to chose lor..
No time going to see ESP13
Bye Bye......
Labels: So Near Yet So Far