YTuesday, April 7, 2009' 4:12 AM
Hello.Hellos(:
Finally time to relax(:
No more pains.
No more hurts.
Because,I hate him(:
& I am ain't silly!
Staying there leting you say me (:
Serves you right becoming a mad people.(:
Scolded by teacher , And go out the class and stand.
Hahahah((: .
What a joke!
LOL.(:
Whatever post about today luhhs ;
Today went to school.
[After eaten breakfeast luh]
Then takedddd "920"
Stupiddddddd bus no place to sit.
Nevermindddd i can sue them (:
Hahahas.Lies.....................................
Now really siannn.
Don't wanted to do really anything.
Just wanted to sleep luhh.):
Hahas.Cannot still have homework do.
Now very lazy playing something in the cputer.[Computer]
Yeaps , seeing little nyonya ouhhkays luhh.
But i don't felt like seeing it.
Finally,At least he was get out of the Classroom(:
Hahahas Stupidddd Le Yu.
Accuse me somemore i can sue you.
Mr Sulaiman jokes todayyy *funny.
We laugh like hell..
Hahas.
Mit is esp 15 lerhs (:
Foresinc heroes dadddy buying for me(:
Now no more time luh las.
Got "Little Nyonya"
Haven't finished it yet):
Daddy says"Finish Little Nyonya Then Buy Forensinc Heroes"
Sobxx):
BTW,I reached Esp 30.
Going enddd soon haahas so fast right.
(: Dots.
Changed,blog link(: todays.
Nothing special to post on lia0s.
Buhh-byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;DD
I am suffering , The pain that you never sees, The hurt in my heart. The Shrill of my cry. You will never hear. Tell Me WHY!, Nevermind, Since you hated me. Fine,whatever We just don't talk to each other thats all. Byes Byes.