YThursday, March 26, 2009' 5:28 AM
Just hating to beliving,
Trying to die , No matter whatever happened
Just don't ever wake up(:
Anemsia i hope to get it,
To stop thinking!
Being here so fustreated..
Bleahs,
Not so worst in the world
Is just life , Who should be called [LIE]
Love , Lie
Care , Lie
Friends , Lie
Everything , is just [LIE!]Bleahs.......................
I am so tired to think , Discover .
Those un-meaningfull days after what years?
10 YEARS?
100 YEARS?
OR! even, 100 BILLIONS YEARS?
Whatever i don't want to think about that.
I just wanted not to live in this world
Hating god , created me to the world!
Hating my parents having me!
Unfair , things not should be mine is not mine
Things mine , is mine.
Whatever , Can't you just spare a thoughts for me (?)
I think you are so
BRILLIANTto spare and thoughts for me(:
Tell me why , WHY!
You hated me so much
Friends, should not be Un-meaningfulls.
Blah Blah Blah Blah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever , just mind your own buisness.
I will be thanking you in my Big Yet small heart.
LOL from now on ... we are not friend anymore!!!!!!!!
♥Ouhh,Whatever. I have stop beliving long ago.
bye bye..........